This is an evaluation copy of Ice Ledger accounts system that is fully functional, unrestricted and guaranteed to be free of adverts.
To help you get started, we are giving you a full 1 year use for free - enjoy.
Online Installer will install Ice Ledger together with any dependencies required. This installer requires an Internet connection to enable the dependencies to be downloaded as and when required.
Offline Installer comes with everything for installing Ice Ledger including the dependencies. If you don't have an internet connection on the PC you wish to install Ice Ledger on, then this is the installer you need.
Installation of Ice Ledger
The installation program allows you to perform a standalone / server
installation or a network workstation
install. Below is a quick simple guide to install a standalone / server copy of Ice Ledger:
For a more detail guide of installing Ice Ledger, see our Quick Start
- Once you have downloaded the installation program to your hard drive, remember the location of where you downloaded it to, browse to that location and double click on the file.
- Using your mouse, click on 'Next' to go through the wizard, answering the questions as you go through.
- Unless, there is a need to change, it is recommended that you accept the defaults for the Destination Folder etc. This will ensure a smoother installation process.
- Once you get to the 'Ready to Install' screen, you will be presented with a list dependencies that need to be downloaded and installed together with a list of the options you selected.
- When your ready, click on 'Install', sit back and let the software install. The installation process, including the installation of all the dependencies, can take some time depending on the additional dependencies that are needed, system and internet speed.
- After the install completes you should see a new icon (Ice Cube) on your desktop titled 'Ice Ledger'.
- This completes the installation of the software, which just leaves a small amount of configuration to be completed when Ice Ledger accounts system is run for the first time.
- When you are ready, Double Click on the 'Ice Ledger' icon to begin.
Once you see the Login dialog, the configuration is complete and you can proceed to log into the Demo Company using the default account of 'iceledger' as the Login Name and 'iceledger' as the password - these are both case sensitive.
- If you are performing a Standalone / Server install, you will be presented with a security dialog asking if you want to allow this application to make changes to your system, click 'Yes' to allow the system to complete it's configuration.
- If you are performing a Workstation install, you will be presented with a dialog requesting you to set the server you wish to connect to and a drive letter that the system will use to create a drive mapping for the backup option, set these options and click 'OK'.